Welcome to the ARwayKit documentation.
Get a look at all the features and components of ARwayKit including how to use our Unity SDK, ARway App, Web Studio, and the REST APIs to create Real World Metaverse experiences.
At ARway, we are building ARwayKit to power camera devices with AI, to recognize their surroundings for hyper-accurate location apps. No Hardware. No beacons, accurate map scale, and 6DoF accurate pose.
Compared to ARKit or ARCore, ARwayKit is fast, scalable, highly customizable, Web-based, real-time, and tightly integrated with a cloud infrastructure that makes it the easiest way to build, deploy, and manage spatial apps on any platform.
It comes with an integrated Web Studio so the developers can create and manage their Location AR content and map in real-time from the Web.
- Easy Setup: Sample scene and multiple tutorials.
- Seamless Integration: REST APIs that work with any device.
- Cross-platform: Capable of running on both Android and iOS.
- Persistent: Localization for AR experiences that stay at their place.
- Occlusion: Occlusion of AR Content in the real world and human occlusion.
- Intelligent way-finding: Dynamic AR navigation and guidance.
- Customization: Customise experiences with interactive elements.
- Privacy Focused: Built from the ground with your privacy in mind.
- Analytics: Optimise your operations with actionable data.
- ARway App: Map Setup App to create and deploy image targets in your surroundings and Content creation ability to quickly prototype AR Content in a physical space.
- ARway Web Studio: A one-stop place for creating and editing maps, adding floor plans for navigation along with overlaying 3D assets, waypoints, destinations, text, and pictures over it.
- ARwayKit SDK: Unity SDK for quick and easy development of AR applications.