Comment on page
2.3 -> 2.3.1
- Support for location pins added from newer versions of ARway added.
This guide will walk you through the process of upgrading v2.3 of the ARwayKit SDK to v2.3.1. Please follow the instructions carefully to ensure a smooth transition to the new version.
- 1.Download the New Version: Download the ARway Unity Package v2.3.1 from the official ARway website or your client portal.
- 2.Backup Your Project: Save your Unity project with your version control system (such as Git) to ensure you can revert in case of any unforeseen issues.
- 3.Replace ARWayKit.dll: The only file that has changed between v2.3 and v2.3.1 is located at
/Assets/ARwayKitSDK/Plugins/ARWayKit.dll. Extract the zip file (or download the file directly from the repo) containing the new version and replace the existing
ARWayKit.dllin your project with the one from the new package.
- 4.Verify Integration: Double-check that the
ARWayKit.dllintegration went smoothly and there were no errors during import.
- 5.Build and Test: Rebuild your Unity project and thoroughly test all the ARway features and functionalities that your application uses.