Comment on page
Creator Portal Changes
The Deeplink Domain feature allows you to add a custom domain to QR codes downloaded from the ARway Creator Portal. You can easily set up a new domain or revert to the default settings whenever needed. Let's get started!
When choosing a custom domain, the total number of characters for the subdomain, main domain, and top-level domain should not go over 30.
- 1.In the "For Developers" page, find the "Deeplink Domain" section.
- 3.Type in your new domain name in the text input box.
- 4.After entering the custom domain, click the "Save" button to save your changes.
- 1.After clicking the "Save" button, all the QR codes in the ARway Creator Portal will be automatically updated to reflect the new custom domain you entered.
- 2.Any QR code you download from now on will point to the new domain you set.
You will need to re-download and replace existing QR codes for them to point to your new custom domain.
- 1.If you wish to revert your changes and remove the custom domain, go to the "Deeplink Domain" section again.
- 2.Click the "Remove" button, which will remove the custom domain and restore the default settings.