Comment on page
Change Log for ARwayKit SDK
We're excited to introduce our latest app update, version 2.5.1 Below, you'll find the key enhancements that will enhance your navigation and location discovery experience. Dive into the details to discover what's new and improved!
- 1.Location Pin Directory Updates: We've added the improved location pin directory, now you can see customized branding for each location pin the the directory.
- 2.Turn-by-Turn Navigation: Enjoy seamless turn-by-turn navigation when viewing location pins. We offer multiple navigation path styles to suit your preferences - Chevron, Glowing Stripes, and Spheres.
- 3.2D Map View: Dot navigation shows the user's position on the uploaded 2D floorplan, offering real-time user positioning updates to provide you them accurate directions as they explore different routes.
- 4.Enhanced Location Pin Search: Finding location pins is now more efficient. Our updated search functionality includes category, amenity, and other metadata filters, helping you discover the places that matter most to you.
- 5.Language Support: Provide users with multiple language options for your app. Add multiple languages to your app by adding new entries to the String Table.
- 1.Unity Version Update: The Unity version ARwayKit has been tested with has been updated from 2021.3.1f1 (LTS) to 2021.3.17f1 (LTS) or higher (LTS).
- Support for location pins added from newer versions of ARway added.
- Image Access Points to activate AR Maps and experience.
- Videos spatial content in AR.
- Advanced content occlusion in AR.
- Updated relocalization method with background tracking.
- Relocalization notifications in case of significant drift.
- Drifting issues in AR maps after scanning QR codes.
- Improved QR code recognition and tracking accuracy.
- Fixed random selection of AR contents while using UI by introducing long touch for selection.
- Anchor scanning improvements in case multiple QR codes are scanned in the same AR Session.
- Realtime authentication with ARway Maps Studio through developer Auth credentials.
- Ability to enable/disable SDK app usage in real-time.
- Viewing of all published maps in the account.
- Viewing and interacting with the AR content of your map.
- Location Pins and Guided Tours.
- Plane Occlusion of AR Contents.
- Map usage and Location Analytics.
- QR code access points.